2022, Amirah

19:27

 Day -1 before I'm turning 25 years old

-- The last time I updated this blog was 4 years ago, I guess?

Update: I skipped a whole year & now I am 26 years old already. 5 years already. Hahaha

Time flies so fast you wouldn't believe it. It’s like know know 2023

Okay um.

To summaries my life on a blog that is rarely used anymore,

I'm 26 and unmarried, with a low-paying job, but I'm still surviving.

The past few years have taught me lots of things.

How to not trust people so much

How to not put everything on someone

With the pressure from those around you, staying alive and living until today is extremely difficult. The envy you felt seeing people your age advance in their lives while you're stuck solid in the same place. But regardless, I’m still happy being me. Being 25 years old last year wasn’t so bad. I’m still with my favorite humans. I met a guy who was not so romantic but willing to learn my love language. I still have my Cheese with me. Oh & Pica already gave herself her husband!! Hehehe

Oh ya! I forgot to tell you that I almost lost cheese on October 2022. That.. was the scariest moment of my life. Half of my soul literally vanished as I lost Cheese. I cried nonstop and hoped to meet him. Every morning I would cry like crazy at the office. I'm always asking my parents for the latest Cheese update. I continued searching for him when I returned home from the office. Thank Allah, two days after going missing, he returned home after subuh. Imagine almost losing your mind because of a cat. But he is not just a cat. He is my brother. A bit furry. Wait not a bit. A lot of furry

Here's to the next chapter in my life. During our first year of dating, I met Syafiq's father. Yeah, Syafiq is the one that I mentioned just now. So I guess he's really serious about me * shrug* . Anyway, speaking of Syafiq.  He’s a cool guy. A typical uniform, government slave kind of guy. I literally ghosted him for nearly 6 months because I hate men in uniform?? But like the old makciks said, "if you have too much, you’ll get it," so I got a uniformed man as a future partner. However…. I always told myself I hated being rich… but why am I not rich, eh? The makciks all lie la, don’t believe them.

My past relationship? Nah, we don’t talk about it here for the sake of my mental health.

Next—

My job. I’m loving it. The environment is super fun. The paids are not. But I guess it’s okay for a single lady who is still living with her parents, I guess? Don’t judge me. I am the firstborn daughter, and I have my own reasons why I’m still living with my parents and why I don’t want to get married early. Maybe the first born daughter out there would feel me. So yeah.

Anyways, that’s all there is to sum up my life so far.

Bye

 

                    

You Might Also Like

0 comments